Welcome to TOUR.BLAKEMASON.COM - the biggest British hardcore film download site on the web!

This site contains images of naked amateur British men engaging in sexual acts of a man-on-man nature. Please leave now if you are offended by such material, or if you are under the age of 18, or if you live in a community where viewing or possessing adult material is illegal. All models on this site are 18 years of age or older. Read more..

TOUR.BLAKEMASON.COM encourages the use of software to restrict access to adult sites by minors.This website is registered with the following providers:

SafeSurf - CyberPatrol - Cybersitter - SurfControl - NetNanny

by entering, you are agreeing to this site's terms and conditions

Adam & Tristan

SCENE INFORMATION: Do you remember "4 Way Fun"' It was the film 97.5% of members voted either "Hot as Hell" or "Great" (with the other 2.5% rating it merely as "good")! Anyway, Adam & Tristan had a certain sizzling chemistry between them in that film. Indeed, just a few days after that shoot Tristan called me up and asked if he and Adam could hook up together for another session... and I kind of knew it would be worth filming the two of them alone ;-) I don't think I've ever had two guys more eager to get it on together (again!) than these two, but at least this time we could focus our cameras soley on them and their passion for each other. But I thought I'd spice things up even more... as we began filming I told Adam & Tristan that we wouldn't edit the footage, that it would be a "reality" film! Of course, we did have to cut some of it (see the bonus film for those funny moments!) but as a result, this film is so hot my monitors are almost fried! The guys just get so in to it - loving each other's cocks, mouths, bodies and of course asses! This is just about as real as it gets to private, passionate, horny sex and it's only available here on <strong>BLAKE</strong>MASON.COM!